• Composite-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
• Maximum warmth without the weight from 1000 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
• Premium traction from Vibram® rubber lug outsole
• Rugged, abrasion and weather-resistant Kodiak waterproof nubuck leather and Cordura® upper
• Feet stay dry with breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane
• Removable full-cushion insole
• PU midsole
• Nylon shank
• Flexible Goodyear welt construction
* Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
* Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
* Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
* Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable